Micellar floral water 250mlShipped in 3 to 5 business days
Free delivery for orders from 70 CHF in Switzerland / 70 € in France 29 CHF
edelweiss & rose flower
face & body
Certified organic, this infinitely gentle floral water cleanses, soothes and softens the delicate skin of babies and children.
Its formula contains micelle particles to delicately remove all impurities.
Enriched in organic floral waters made from edelweiss and rose flowers.
- Organic product certified by Cosmos Organic, which means that:
– 99% of the total is from natural origin
– 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
- No toxic ingredients: no paraben, no phenoxyethanol, no colorant, no silicone, no sulfate.
- Fragrance 100% from natural sources with orange flower blossom and sweet almond notes.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins.
- Cruelty free, not tested on animals.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Organic rose floral water: moisturises and refreshes the skin while also providing soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that help calm redness.
- Edelweiss floral water obtained from plants organically grown in the Swiss Alps: gently hydrates and protects the skin.
- Plant-based glycerine: moisturises, repairs and protects the skin by reinforcing the lipidic film of the epidermis.
- Micelle particles: gently remove all impurities and dirt.
Soak a cotton pad with micellar floral water and delicately wipe face, body, diaper area. No need to rinse.
Suitable for use from birth. Daily usage. Rinse in case of contact with eyes. In case of irritation, discontinue use. Do not apply on damaged or irritated skin. For eternal use only.
Aqua (water), rosa damascena flower water*, glycerin, propanediol, sodium benzoate, decyl glucoside, parfum (fragrance), potassium sorbate, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract*.
* Ingredients from organic farming
99% of the total is from natural origin
10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standard